The person responsible for the data processing is Ivan Frauca Gost, with NIF number 46140404N, and commercial name Neverland Concerts. Address: Castellví 27, B 2. 1., 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès. Telephone: +34 646 947 681. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Neverland Concerts may collect the following personal information from users, through forms or other entries when the user registers to the newsletter, participates in promotions or surveys of the company and makes queries, suggestions or complaints: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex. In the event of data entry in the framework of a work request in addition to the above data, professional information will be gathered from the interested party and from his or her curriculum vitae as well as other data specific to the selection process.
In addition, Neverland Concerts collects all the information related to your navigation on the WEB in interaction with the brand.
– Provide information to interested parties about news, offers and promotions of Neverland Concerts, facilitate voluntary participation in competitions and raffles, information about social activities and events organized by the company, receipt of the corresponding benefits by interested parties, as well as how to manage incidents and customer service activity, ultimately, to facilitate communication between stakeholders and the party responsible. The information will be sent by email or communications of any kind in relation to the aforementioned purposes. The acceptance of this notice implies agreement and express authorization to receive such communications in accordance with Law 34/2002.
– Respond to queries, suggestions, incidents or any other information or request raised by users. The response can be made by email, phone, postal letter or any other workable system for this purpose. The data provided by the user when making the request and the additional information provided in the response process will be incorporated into a program for the management of the same and subsequently used for statistical purposes.
– The personal data collected through the corresponding form, the curriculum vitae as well as those generated during the selection process are confidential and will be processed by Neverland Concerts, as the person responsible for processing, for the sole effects of analyzing, managing and responding to your requests addressed to Neverland Concerts. The response may be made by email, telephone, postal letter or any other workable system for this purpose. Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except in the case of a legal obligation to do so, and will be retained for the duration of the selection process and a subsequent maximum period of twelve months, except in the event of recruitment of a candidate.
– The processing of data may involve profiling consisting of using the data on preferences voluntarily provided by the interested party to personalize the content of communications, offers, products and other activities according to their interests. Said processing will not produce legal effects on the interested party nor will it significantly affect them in a similar way, according to art. 22.1 GDPR.
– Manage and develop the registration on the WEB that will involve the creation of user navigation profiles. Said profiling consists in the use of personal data of the client and the information on his or her navigation such as the products viewed or requests for information, the sections of the WEB visited and the location to evaluate his or her preferences and / or personal interests.
– Respond to the exercise of data rights by the interested party. Neverland Concerts will keep personal data in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations. Your personal data will only be kept for as long as necessary to comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation or for the purposes for which your personal data are processed.
Neverland Concerts is entitled to process data based on the consent given expressly by the user through the registration management on the WEB, by email or, where appropriate, any other mechanism for gathering consent.
In relation to the creation of profiles, the legal basis for the treatment of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of Neverland Concerts to offer a more personalized and useful service and information to the user and, therefore, to improve its products and brands.
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred / communicated to administrations and public bodies when required by legal regulations. In no case will it be transferred or sold to third parties, nor will it be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
Likewise, the personal data may be received by companies in charge of data processing that provide services to Neverland Concerts (complaint management companies, profiling companies, etc.).
Your personal data may only be processed by a third party if the delegated processor is committed to adopt the technical and organizational measures that are necessary to comply with security standards in data processing consisting of protecting confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal information.
Neverland Concerts states that has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
If you use a specific username in a social network, Neverland Concerts may register the data available in this social network, for which you have expressly allowed communication through the selected application. These social media have their own conditions of use that you are obliged to take into account and observe if you use them.
The user may exercise the following rights through the email address email@example.com: